Hier meine Liste der 10 coolsten Baseball Sprüche.
Wer noch andere oder bessere kennt ist wilkommen die hier zu posten.
10. „There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.“ Tommy Lasorda
9. „Everybody kind of perceives me as being angry. It’s not anger, it’s motivation.“ Roger Clemens
8. „We need just two players to be a contender. Just Babe Ruth and Sandy Koufax.“ Whitey Herzog
7. „The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing“ Dizzy Dean
6. „I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.“ Yogi Berra
5. „Every hitter likes fastballs just like everybody likes ice cream. But you don’t like it when someone’s stuffing it into you by the gallon. That’s how you feel when (Nolan) Ryan’s throwing balls by you.“ Reggie Jackson
4. „If my uniform doesn’t get dirty, I haven’t done anything in the baseball game.“ Rickey Henderson
3. „Always follow your dreams, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t be something.“ Alex Rodriguez
2. „Nice guys finish last.“ Leo Durocher
1. „I’d walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball.“ Pete Rose